Is your industrial process or application being compromised by too much humidity? Munters desiccant dehumidification technology can help.
- A filter that can save up to 50% of operational costs by using medium pressure air for the cleaning cycle.
- The MCF’s integrated blower provides the 0.49 bar medium pressure air for cleaning which eliminates the need for plant compressed air in the filter and frees up existing compressed air capacity for use in other processes.
- Excellent operation capabilities in high dust load applications and in explosive atmospheres
- Good for operation in high temperatures 465°F (240°C) and higher.
- Cleaning capacities over 250,000 CFM (425,000 m³/h).
- Longer Bag Life – precision cleaning by the MCF PowerSaver prevents over cleaning and ensures that bag life is uniform and maximized.
- Lower Emissions – medium-pressure pulse complemented by precision cleaning has proven to have much lower emissions than reverse air cleaning filter systems.
- Lower Operating Costs – medium-pressure, high volume air is cheaper to generate than low pressure, reverse air systems. The MCF PowerSaver can save as much as 50% in operating costs through this functionality alone.
- Lower Maintenance Costs – the MCF PowerSaver’s “no tool design” bag change-out saves hundreds of hours of installation and maintenance over the life of the filter.
Typical applications for the MCF PowerSaver Dust Collector include:
Imperial Industries’ bulk storage silos and tanks are fabricated in a state-of-the-art facility using the latest technology for superior design flexibility, product quality and the industry’s fastest turnaround time on made-to-order units. From the storage of bulk liquids and chemicals to the blending of dry bulk solids and more, Imperial Industries’ custom tank solutions are designed to deliver the performance your industry demands.
- “The APEX Screener is built to meet your screening requirements.
- This machine combines the legendary Rotex Gyratory Reciprocating motion, which provides maximum product recovery, with the industry’s most ergonomic design.
- The APEX can be fully maintained by a single-operator in a matter of minutes, reducing handling expenses and downtime.
- APEX screeners can be customized with up to 4 separations, abrasion resistant liners, aspirated or hinged discharge chutes, and much more.”
Alston Equipment now represents Tank Connection in LA, TX, Southern OK, MS & AR
Tank Connection Engineers with Excellence, Exceed Expectations, Have a Reputation of Success, and Provide Comprehensive Solution
Topics: Bulk Storage
The Houston Bulk Materials Handling Society is an organization of Engineers, Operators, Manufacturers and Suppliers involved in Solids Processing
Greatest dollar-for-dollar value of any detector on the market!!!
Designed to strike a perfect balance between absolute detection of all metal and elimination of false signals that slow down production.
*Ability to detect 0.4mm metal spheres
*Offers superior protection against contaminants while maintaining plant productivity
*Other highlights include:
available remote monitoring and an easy-to-navigate control with extra large color interface modeled after today’s high-tech smartphones.